505 Hwy 20 N, Hines
This kind of property doesn’t come up for sale very often! The home has a metal roof, vinyl siding and vinyl windows throughout most of the home. Mud room and large back laundry room that has lots of storage space. The yard is fenced, has a large deck out the back door and garden area. The majority of the property is a fenced grass field just right for pasturing horses or cows. There is an irrigation well for the field with 1.7ac water rights.
Property boarders the Valley Golf Club and has tall fencing to prevent out of control golf balls. There is a lilac fence and trees that prevent seeing traffic due to property being located off Hwy 20. The asphalt driveway has plenty of room for parking. Although the neighboring properties are zoned commercial, this property is zoned residential.
$397,500 Reduced to $375,000
FINANCING: Cash or conventional
YEAR BUILT: 1942
SQ. FT.: 1044
LOT SIZE: 2.57+/-
HEAT SOURCE: Laser Oil Stove
APPLIANCES: Refrigerator, BI dishwasher, range and Washer & Dryer
- Garage/shop 26x36 which has a large open area and workshop on the side, cement floors, utility since and a water closet that hasn’t been functional in the last few years.
- Barn 34x37 with corals and a couple storage sheds
- Eastern Oregon Home
- Home for sale in Harney County
- House for sale in Hines
- Home with acreage in town
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 2.57+/- acres
- Land for Sale
- Home in Town
- Call Mardy (541) 413-5668