***REDUCED from $950,000*** Highland County Ohio land for sale.
Land for Sale in Highland County. Truly a one of a kind property that offers the ultimate seclusion and privacy in an area surrounded by beautiful estates. This 50 acres is the largest timber parcel in the area, with gated access and over 1000 foot of road frontage. Endless opportunities for recreation including hunting, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, etc. The frontage to the south could potentially be divided up and sold, still leaving you plenty of acreage left to enjoy as your own. The pond on the property offers immaculate views, and is surrounded by plenty of open pasture to host family gatherings, relax by the fire, or potentially build the home of your dreams on. The landowner reports great fishing from this pond, including lots of crappie, bass, and bluegill. There was no shortage of wildlife sign as I made my way through the property, including several big deer tracks and trails being heavily utilized. With this being the only timber in the surrounding area bordered by agricultural fields, you are certainly dealing with a spot that is going to hold wildlife year in and out. The current resident on the property reports seeing several big bucks throughout the years, as well as turkeys and other small game. The nearly 1500 square foot house is unfinished on the inside, but could be personalized to fit your needs. Plenty of room to add on to the two bed, two bath home. All utilities are already installed. Nestle up next to the Rumford fireplace in the evenings and enjoy the beautiful view. The outside of this house is in beautiful shape, with a wooden deck coming off the front that would be perfect to enjoy your mornings or evenings from while you look out over the pond. The stone chimney, masonry work, and large windows allowing for plenty of natural light really make this house stand out. Living here would put you approximately four miles from Fallsville wildlife area, which offers 1785 acres of public recreational area, including dog training, trail riding, and hunting. It is also conveniently located approximately 7 miles from downtown Hillsboro, and 12 miles from rocky fork lake which provides excellent boating, fishing, and camping throughout the summer months. Please call Land Pro Oliver Parker at 740-672-0738 if you are interested in viewing this property.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- Secluded property surrounded by beautiful estates
- Gated access into the property
- Over 1000 foot of road frontage
- Well maintained gravel driveway
- Endless recreational opportunities
- 1.5 acre stocked pond offering beautiful views
- House sits approximately quarter mile off the road offering tons of privacy
- Barn for extra storage
- Several build sites on property
- Excellent deer/turkey hunting.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Great mix of open pasture and timber
- Approximately 4 miles from Fallsville Wildlife Area.
- Approximately 7 miles from downtown Hillsboro.
- All sellers mineral rights will transfer.
- Property taxes are approx. $1900 per half.
- No restrictions.
- Parcels: 42-04-000-011.02
- GPS Coordinates: 38.8727, -82.7335
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.
Name: Oliver Parker
- hunting land
- recreational property
- country home
- Country Homes
- Farms for Sale
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property