Ohio rustic, cozy Cabin and get-a-way property for sale! This 13.47+/-acres in Guernsey County Ohio is a great setup for a hunter’s or family retreat. The 2 bedroom “Overbuilt” Cabin is all set with new updates and will include some appliances and furnishings. Great Views of the valley from your covered front porch. One car detached garage and outbuildings for storage. Animal pasture could easily be used, previously had horses, with stall, spring water concrete trough and fencing. Additional hilltop field building location lets you bring your vision of a new home build in the future. Great location for chasing Ohio’s trophy class whitetail deer and wild turkey. There are user-friendly trails throughout the property making it easy to access and navigate the property. Included are 2 wood elevated hunting blinds, pictures of the two skull deer mounts are bucks taken from this property. Ready to hunt this season!
A true get-a-way location in Eastern Ohio, 8 mi from and easy access to US Interstate 70. Just 12 mi to Senecaville Lake-3,550-acre lake with 3 public boat launch ramps. Only 17 mi to Piedmont Lake- 2,270-acre lake, currently holds the Ohio record for biggest muskellunge, 55 lbs, 2 ozs. And 20 mi to Salt Fork State Park and Lake, one of the largest state parks in Ohio, 17,229 acres of public land and 2,952 acres of water.
Conveniently located 4 mi from Barnesville, 6 mi from Quaker City and 25 mi from Cambridge Ohio. 1 hour 30 minutes from downtown Columbus OH and Pittsburgh PA. 2 hours from Cleveland OH.
This is a property you will want to see!
CONTACT US TODAY
Call or text Realtree Land Pro Brandon Zelma
at 740-438-3658 for more details about this Ohio hunting property for sale.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- On a quiet gravel township road.
- 1125’+/- road frontage.
- Topography is a nice hilltop to rolling pasture field with a wooded bottom and hillside.
- Excellent hunting property with bedding areas, open field, spring tapped water trough and hardwood food sources.
- Timber is a mix of native hardwoods, lots of Walnut trees and maturing Black Cherry trees on the hill.
- 20x40 800sqft Cabin built in 2015
- Overbuilt Cabin- Metal Roof, Spray foam- Walls, Eaves, Roof.
¾ in Drywall, 2x6 walls, roof joists and 2x12 floor joists.
- 200 amp Electric installed
- Water is 1000 Gal. Cistern tank with pump and pressure tank in enclosed tank house.
- Tankless water heater.
- Grey Water System- Filtration Bed.
- Mobile Toilet next to the garage, pumped monthly with regular use- No indoor toilet.
- Located in Mill Wood Township.
- East Guernsey School District.
- GPS Coordinates: 40.0014, -81.2404
- Guernsey County Parcel numbers: 230000415013 & 230000415004
- Legal Description: E 1/2 SW 1/4
- Real estate taxes are approximately $1557 per year.
- Mineral Rights previously reserved, any Owners interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment to pre-qualified buyers only.
- An Ohio licensed Real Estate Agent must be present during showings, NO pets at showings.
- All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Wonderful views, ready for your next big adventure.
Name: Brandon Zelma
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property