Hocking Hills land for sale. Looking to start or add to your cabin rental portfolio? It doesn’t get any better than this hard-to-find 105-acre tract directly bordering Tar Hollow State Park offering over 16,000 acres of state land for endless hunting and recreational activities. Loaded with well-managed mature hardwood timber, multiple building sites, 12 acres of tillable ground, and a beautiful year-round rock bottom creek. Just a short hike from this property to the well-known Buckeye Trail provides miles of trails throughout the park. Perfect for a full-time residence, weekend getaway, multiple cabin rentals or bring your camper and take advantage of a great state park in the Hocking Hills. Ample road frontage allows for future lot splits. Check out the Tar Hollow Park website for more information. Contact Realtree Land Pro Craig Kelley for full details or to schedule a showing.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- Bordering over 16,000 acres of state parkland.
- County water, internet, and electricity are available at the road.
- No deed restrictions.
- Parcel 15-000130.0100.
- Located in Salt Creek Township, Hocking County.
- Mineral rights will transfer to the buyer.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.367940 -82.728536
- Logan Elm School District.
- 1340’+/- of road frontage.
- Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Borders State Park
- Hocking Hills Land
- Future ROI from Timber
- Mineral Rights Included
- Great Hunting
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property