Welcome to this charming 3-bedroom home, located in the Gainesville School District, only a mile off State Highway 5. This picturesque setting offers you the unique opportunity to embrace nature's beauty.
As you approach the property, you'll notice the 24 x 30 shop, complete with electricity and a durable concrete floor. With minimal work, the water could be hooked back up to the shop where there is already a sink, shower, and toilet. This versatile space provides ample room for hobbies, storage, or even a small business venture.
Surrounding the property is sturdy barbed wire fencing on three sides. Embracing a mix of open space and natural serenity, the yard consists of 60% mowed lawn, while the remaining 40% retains its natural wooded charm. This balance allows for peaceful relaxation as well as plenty of room for outdoor activities.
Priced below the current appraisal, this home presents an exceptional value. While the interior may benefit from remodeling, this presents an exciting opportunity for you to transform the space into your own personal haven. Imagine designing the perfectly customized layout and selecting finishes that reflect your unique style and preferences.
Situated less than 2.5 miles away from the breathtaking 7900-acre Caney Mountain Conservation Area, you'll have unparalleled access to hiking trails, wildlife observation, and all the splendors of the great outdoors. Whether you are an avid adventurer or simply want a tranquil escape from the bustle of everyday life, this location offers it all.
Just a short distance brings you to the pristine Bull Shoals and Norfork Lakes or several great rivers like the Little North Fork of the White River, the Little Piney, Jack’s Fork, and the Eleven Point. There are not enough hours in the day to see all the Missouri Ozarks has to offer!! Natural Springs, Parks, Various Mills like Alley Spring Mill, Hodgson Water Mill, and Natural Waterways combine to offer the best of outdoor entertainment.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a home surrounded by natural beauty and equip it with your personal touches. Schedule a visit today and unlock the potential of this hidden gem!Top of Form
- Ozarks Home for Sale
- Ozark County Home for Sale
- Home on 4 Acres for Sale
- South Central Missouri Home
- Secluded Ozarks Home for Sale
- Southern Missouri Home
- Heart of the Ozarks Home
- Secluded Home for Sale
- Country Homes
- Land for Sale
- Home in Town
- Investment & Income
- Call Amanda (417) 256-1000