Wooded Trails & Hunting Acreage For Sale Near Hinckley MN
300 acres of land for sale! This former timberland was logged approximately 15-20 years ago; now the majority of the tree growth is younger poplar with scattered oak and evergreens. There are trails all over the land and lots of signs of deer; great hunting and recreation possibilities! Little Sand Creek runs through the front 40 and the back of the property has a large wildlife pond and abuts state and county land.
Directions to xxx Little Sand Rd, Hinckley, MN 55037
- From I-35 take exit 183 to Hwy 48. Go east 13 miles then turn left onto Little Sand Rd. The easement road to the property will be on the left, approx 2 ¼ miles and is marked by an orange ribbon. Pull in there to unload an ATV or walk; the ground is not yet suitable to drive.
- Click HERE for a map to the land for sale located at xxx Little Sand Creed Rd
- Utilities on site: n/a
- Acreage: 300.38
- Finished Sq Ft: n/a
- School District: 2165
- 2022 Taxes: $1,420
- Address: xxx Little Sand Rd, Hinckley, MN 55037
- Listing Agent: Tom Jensen 218-380-HUNT
About Hinckley, MN
Hinckley is located halfway between the Twin Cities and Duluth, just off I-35. This location makes Hinckley a great place to stop for a quick rest as well as a convenient getaway for travelers from the Twin Cities, Duluth and surrounding areas.
Hinckley is home to the Grand Casino Hinckley Hotel which is located right off I-35 and offers live entertainment, fine dining, and the area’s best games. There is also the Hinckley Fire Museum, a historic tribute to the Great Fire of 1894, and the Grand National Golf Club.
Nature lovers will love the easy access to St. Croix State Park, which boasts over 34,000 acres and both the Saint Croix River and Kettle River. The park has miles of trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. Campers can reserve drive-in, walk-in, backpack, and horseback campsites. There is also canoeing or fishing, or swimming at Lake Clayton. The Willard Munger State Trail is also nearby.
For more information, contact Tom Jensen, United Country Real Estate
What is My Property Worth?
Curious what your home, cabin, waterfront property, or land is worth? Click HERE to find out!
Find More Listings Offered By
United Country Real Estate Minnesota Properties HERE
Twin Cities MLS# 6347652 | Pine County, Minnesota
- 300 Acres of Land For Sale
- Great Hunting Opportunities
- Little Sand Creek
- Wildlife Pond and Trails
- Abuts State & County Land
- Pine County, MN
- Hinckley, Minnesota
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property
- Call Tom (320) 245-2502