Miles Creek Ranch, A private hunting and cattle ranch in Idaho.
Located at the western end of the Lolo Trail, across the Bitterroot Mountain Range, this ranch rests on the Weippe Prairie in Clearwater County, Idaho, at an elevation of 3,000 feet. The ranch offers a serene prairie setting with rolling pastures bordered by pine and cedar forests, offering a scenic mountain view.
Ideal for a small summer cattle operation, Miles Creek Ranch provides various amenities. It features three stock ponds and two creeks, providing a reliable water source for wildlife and livestock. The outbuildings, situated separately from the house, include a large barn, two equipment sheds, a hound dog kennel with eight stalls and outside runs, and a shop with a lean-to, providing ample storage space for equipment, livestock, and hobbies. All the outbuildings are well maintained, featuring metal siding and roofs, power, and a separate well.
The ranch house exudes warmth and charm, serving as a place where cherished memories of family and friends are made. It offers a primary bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the main floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom, and a walk-out basement with two bedrooms, a family room, and a utility/bathroom. The open-concept great room and kitchen are filled with natural light, complemented by ample cabinets and an island breakfast bar.
Modern conveniences are incorporated into Miles Creek Ranch, including High-Speed Viasat internet, security cameras, solar backup energy, and underground power. The house is on its own well. These amenities ensure a comfortable and self-sufficient lifestyle, even during power outages.
Experience the thrill of bear, deer, and elk hunting as you explore the property's wooded areas or venture onto the adjacent Idaho Department of Lands, which encompasses three sides of the ranch. The expansive land and trails lead you to the Nez Perce National Forest, offering endless opportunities for horseback riding or ATV adventures.
Embark on exciting adventures and create lasting memories at Miles Creek Ranch, your private sanctuary in beautiful Weippe, Idaho.
How do you say Weippe? click here
- Weippe, Idaho ( click for link) is a small and charming community nestled in Clearwater County, surrounded by the natural beauty of the Clearwater National Forest.
- The town has a population of approximately 500 residents, fostering a close-knit and friendly atmosphere.
- Weippe is located about 95 miles southeast of Spokane, Washington, making it accessible to the amenities and services of a larger city.
- The town's name, "Weippe," is derived from the Nez Perce word "Weweep," meaning "very old."
- Weippe has a rich history, including being a resting place for the Lewis and Clark Expedition in 1805, which influenced early relationships between Native Americans and European explorers in the region.
- The area experienced a gold rush in the mid-1800s, attracting prospectors and settlers to the region.
- Weippe played an important role as a waypoint along the gold rush trails, serving as a stopping point for travelers heading to the goldfields.
- The town's economy is primarily driven by agriculture, forestry, and outdoor tourism, with farming, ranching, timber harvesting, and related industries being significant contributors.
- Weippe offers a range of essential services and local businesses, including grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, gas stations, and specialty shops.
- The natural surroundings of Weippe provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting, attracting outdoor enthusiasts to the area.
- Located next to public land
- Private location
- Small Summer Cattle operation
- Near Deyo Lake Resevoir
- Wildlife roam the land
- Barn and Outbuildings
- Two Wells on the property
- Idaho Mountain Retreat
- Mountain Property
- Recreational Property
- Call Earl (208) 983-0069